Tripfinder is a solution for managing field trip requests, approvals, and allocations. Tripfinder provides district personnel secure access to data via your intranet enabling them to submit requests, identify students for the trips, and track approvals.
Put an end to the paper chase and communication slip-ups that are inherent with the “manual” approach to Field Trip Management.
Simplify the field trip process.
Tripfinder is a solution solely designed for managing field trip requests, approvals, and allocations. Tripfinder provides selected district personnel secure access to your data via your intranet and enables them to submit requests, identify students for the trips, and track approvals.
With Tripfinder, you will:
- Enable your district personnel to submit real-time, electronic field trip requests quickly and easily;
- Incorporate various approval stages and track the history of the request as it moves toward final approval;
- Send e-mail notifications to keep the right people informed, at the right time;
- Categorize expenses to identify and avoid cost overruns;
- Track miles to optimize fleet utilization.
End The Paper Chase
Transfinder answers your school district’s needs to put an end to the paper chase and communication slip-ups that are inherent with a manual approach to field trip management.
- District personnel submit electronic field trip requests by simply entering information into an intuitive data-entry screen with required fields clearly denoted.
- Administrators can oversee the educational legitimacy of the requests and ensure that an appropriate budget is available to cover the costs.
- Color-coded lists and grids make finding and sorting field trips easy, and the entire approval process is automated so that field trips requiring attention at given levels become obvious.
- Calendars help you manage when field trips are requested and when you can schedule them. At a glance, you can see what is currently scheduled for a given day or week and avoid any scheduling conflicts.
Using Tripfinder, district administrators can easily generate invoices and run their transportation reports based on selected criteria. You also can add reports to the system to address the most common district requests for information.
The Field Trip Detail Report includes all of the information a driver needs, such as pick-up and drop-off times and locations, driving directions, numbers of students and adults, phone numbers and notes.
When the mileage, time, and expense information is entered into Routefinder, the Cost Reports function breaks down and totals the various expenses incurred. Built-in Billing Reports summarize costs by account code or by school, department, or activity, and provide you with the fiscal analysis tools you need.
Scalable and Securable
With Tripfinder, you can define requestor and approval levels and easily add more district personnel as your needs change. You also can enable or disable features, show or hide specific pieces of data, and allow or disallow access to particular reports.