Get your data into the hands of the people who need it with district-wide SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION COMMUNICATION of Infofinder le
Empower District Personnel
Infofinder le is a Web-based solution from Transfinder that leverages your investment in Routefinder Pro to communicate with all district personnel via your district’s intranet.
With Infofinder le, you can:
- Provide district personnel access to your data and reports;
- Share data with district personnel, enabling them to view, print, or email as needed;
- Automate the process of requesting, budgeting, approving and scheduling field trips;
- Allocate and confirm transportation resources, and secure administrative and budgetary approvals.
Save time and effort
- Significantly reduce the number of phone calls you receive requesting transportation information. Infofinder le lets district personnel easily query your data whenever they need information.
- Reduce interruptions to your transportation staff
- Easily generate reports on alternate sites (baby-sitters), staff, contractors, districts, field trips, schools, students, trips (bus routes), and vehicle availability.
With Infofinder le, all district personnel can look up student and route information, submit requests for field trips and even run and view Routefinder Pro reports – all without having to install any special software on their computers
Comprehensive field trip management system
With Infofinder le, you can eliminate all the time-consuming paperwork for teachers, coaches and administrators in budgeting and arranging for field trips across your district.
- Completely automate the process of requesting, budgeting, approving and scheduling field trips.
- Enable district personnel to monitor the status of their requests.
- Allow coaches and teachers to request vehicles for field trips, verify approvals, and see trip schedules on a calendar.
The Infofinder le Advantage
Built on the world class, open architecture of Routefinder Pro, ease-of-use and seamless configurability are central to Infofinder le's design.
Infofinder le is:
Fully integrated to Routefinder Pro, Infofinder le provides up-to-the-minute access to transportation department data.
Infofinder le enables district personnel to look up important data or submit a field trip request, anytime, anywhere. With a familiar, easy-to-use Web interface, Infofinder le enables you to give selected district personnel access to your secure data and reports. Whether information needs to be distributed around the office or across town, Infofinder le is the easiest and most efficient way to do it.
Makes the data you work so hard to collect and maintain visible to the people who need it.
Easy to implement
Infofinder le is easy to install and deploy. Since Infofinder le is a Web-based solution, all it requires is a Web server and a Web browser.
Whether you begin using Infofinder le with just a few users in one building or many users throughout the district, you can quickly and easily add more users as your needs change. At no additional cost, Infofinder le easily scales to meet the demands of a growing and dispersed school district.
Safe and secure
With built in, highly configurable security, Infofinder le keeps you in control. You can allow personnel to access data and reports they need, while at the same time make sure that more sensitive and/or non-pertinent features and information stay safely out of reach. For instance, a coach may only have rights to request field trips, while a school administrator can access student transportation records and run critical time-sensitive reports.
Field Trip Equipped
Let personnel in your district request and monitor the status of their requests for field trips. On-line requisition forms, calendars and reports make field trip electronic requests and organization a reality.
Let district administrators run their transportation reports when they want, with the criteria the want. You can even add reports to the system to address the most common district requests for information. Easily generate reports on alternate sites (baby-sitters), staff, contractors, districts, field trips, schools, students, trips (bus routes), and vehicle availability.