With Viewfinder you can monitor the day-to-day operations of your transportation department from any computer. You can access updates on students, trips, field trips, vehicles, and staff to ensure your operation is running smoothly.
BIG NEWS... Viewfinder 3.0 is Now Available!
WITH VIEWFINDER YOU CAN MONITOR THE DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS OF YOUR TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT.
YOU CAN ACCESS UPDATES ON STUDENTS, TRIPS, FIELD TRIPS, VEHICLES, AND STAFF TO ENSURE YOUR OPERATION IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY.
Visualize and Display Concise Data
Personalize your dashboard with views of just the information you want to see at a moment’s notice, or to track and monitor specific elements of your operation.
- Select from views of students, trips, field trips, vehicles, and staff, or also incorporate views of other Transfinder products on one visual display.
- Make sure you are on schedule for school opening by tracking how many trips have been completed and how many students are geocoded and assigned to trips.
- See your return on investment on additional products with updates on bus information inquiries to Infofinder i, or productivity on work order completions in Servicefinder.
In the Map New Features
- Geo Search - Filter the grid by drawing a polygon on the map
- Interactive Map Callouts - Open a new grid with filtered records
- Map Clustering - A map grouping option providing a more defined set of points
- Attendance Dashboard - Integrates with Infofinder mobile 2.0. View ridership, stop location and stop details.
Schedule and Manage Reports
Save time and energy by scheduling routine reports to run automatically on the days and times you specify, and emailed to the personnel who need them.
View powerful comparisons of your data from year-overyear to see your trends in ridership and the efficiency of your operation by quickly and easily accessing multiple databases for what-if scenarios.
Analyze department productivity and outstanding work, or field trip approval, to meet your transportation deadlines. View your district map and see where all your buses are at one time, and at any minute, based on your planned routing. In one view see their overlap and travel efficiency. In addition, display at what percentage your buses are filled, and how many students are currently unassigned.
View on a map if your vehicles are early, on-time or late based on
planned vs. actual time and location differences.
Share Information with Stakeholders
Share progress reports with administrative personnel to give them a better understanding of the day-to-day operations, and justify budget decisions. Or give administration access to glimpse how your operation is running today.