Transfinder Achieves 8% Revenue Growth
- Category Featured, Announcements
Transfinder, a leading provider of transportation management solutions for school districts, today announced significant corporate milestones for 2010. The Company added 203 new clients, surpassing the 200 mark for the first time in its history. The company has continued its steady revenue growth closing 2010 with $5,800,000 in revenues, an 8% increase over last year, despite a challenging economy.
Antonio Civitella, president & CEO, said, “Our results this year are a testament to school districts across the country that recognize the cost savings possible by using our software solutions”.
Highlights of 2010 include:
- Transfinder signed its first client in Canada. Winnipeg School Division awarded Transfinder, through a competitive bid process, the contract for a transportation management system;
- The company unveiled its first browser based fleet management solution, called Servicefinder, that was very well received in the market, heralding the use of Microsoft’s Cloud Computing platform;
- Version 9.0 of the company’s flagship routing solution, Routefinder Pro, offered new features to help districts become more efficient and achieve significant cost savings in a tight economic climate; and
- Transfinder held its first National Client Conference in Saratoga Springs in July, attracting more than 130 attendees from 25 states.
Today Transfinder is the definitive market leader in school bus routing software, used by more than 1,400 school districts across the country. Antonio Civitella, president and CEO, added, “2010 has been an impressive year for the company with several significant achievements. We are on pace to grow significantly in 2011, because we will continue to do what we have always done: offer school districts solutions that answer their challenges for improved efficiency and cost savings in their student transportation operations, without sacrificing safety.”
Founded in 1988 and headquartered in Schenectady, New York, Transfinder is a national leader in student transportation management systems and services, offering routing and scheduling solutions for optimal transportation logistics. A business partner of Pitney Bowes Business Insight – MapInfo, Transfinder applies MapInfo's industry-leading mapping technology and database management to deliver superior transportation and logistics management solutions. Transfinder products allow school districts to manage bus routes, provide safe and efficient student transportation, and access a wealth of critical district information. For more information, visit www.transfinder.com.