Transfinder is the leading school bus transportation industry partner for school transportation departments. For over three decades, Transfinder has provided award winning solutions, support and industry professionals ensuring the success of your school districts transportation operation.
Our solutions include, school bus routing software, student attendance, GPS, in vehicle tablets, parent apps and district communication, school bus tracking, driver navigation, electronic forms and data management, school bus service and inventory management software, driver management driver time keeping software, reporting, and tracking for your entire team.
Additionally, our consulting professionals offer decades of proven experience to help your district in studies, route building, bell time planning, transportation efficiency studies and helping your district manage driver shortage challenges.
Additionally, Transfinder provides industry wide education and support on a whole myriad of challenges and issues.
The pages below and in this section are simply provided for reference and to provide some articles to same and similar types of industries.
- Are Self Driving School Buses the Future of Transportation?
- California School Bus FAQs
- History of GPS for Vehicles
- History of the School Bus
- How to Optimize School Bus Routes for Maximum Efficiency
- Navigation App Tips
- School Bus Bullying Prevention
- School Bus Safety
- The School Bus to RV Conversion Guide
- Keeping Children Safe In and Around the School Bus
- The Case for Electric School Buses
- Florida School Bus FAQs
- Illinois School Bus FAQs
- New Jersey School Bus FAQs
- Ohio School Bus FAQs
- The History of Seatbelts
- 8 Ways to Solve Your School Bus Driver Shortage
- Why Riding the School Bus Is Good for Kids
- 9 Questions to Ask About Your Child’s School Bus Ride
- Reasons Why Start Times Matter for Schools
- Driving a School Bus - The Pros and Cons