Transfinder Awarded the Austin Chamber's Time Warner Cable Business Class Customer Service & Loyalty Award
From Austin Business Journal
September 2, 2016
The 23 companies honored in the Austin Chamber of Commerce's 16th annual Greater Austin Business Awards share a dedication to profits as well as community.
Recognition was bestowed Thursday night in a ceremony at the Hyatt Regency Austin, which about 1,000 people attended.
An independent panel of judges sifted through roughly 500 nominees for the awards, except for the "Most Uniquely Austin Award," which was decided by public vote.
The winners were:
- ATX Plays LLC, a charity-driven sports and social club for adults who want to raise awareness for local nonprofits, won the Horseshoe Bay Most Uniquely Austin Award, which recognizes companies that exemplify Austin's singular work-life balance
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. won the large category, Adlucent won the medium category and XOR Data Exchange won the small category of the eBay Inc. Technology & Innovation Award for companies that pursue new avenues of doing business
- Austin Habitat for Humanity won the Goodwill Industries of Central Texas Non-Profit Award
- Rose Dental Group won the large category, Spire Consulting Group LLC won the medium category and Altura Solutions LP won the small category of the Cook-Walden Funeral Home Community Relations Award for corporate social responsibility
- ARM Inc. won the large cateogry, Bioo Scientific won the medium category and Protocol & Etiquette Worldwide LLC won the small category of the British Airways International Trade, Investment & Expansion Award, which goes to international companies focused on improving Austin
- Silicon Laboratories Inc. won the large category, The Karis Group won the medium category and Medi-Weightloss Clinic won the small category of the Higginbotham Health & Wellness Award for encouraging employee wellbeing
- Legalzoom won the large category, Freedom Solar Power won the medium category and Capsa Ventures won the small category of the Intel Environmental Responsibility & Sustainability Award, which is for those who advocate environmental responsibility
- WP Engine Inc. won the large category, TreeHouse Inc. won the medium category and Texas Engineering Solutions won the small category of the KPMG Executive Leadership Award for their excellent presidents, principals or CEOs
- Hilton Austin won the large category, Transfinder Corp. won the medium category and Zbranek & Holt Custom Homes won the small category of the Time Warner Cable Business Class Customer Service & Loyalty Award for their dedication to customers.
"As the voice of business, we are excited to play a role in recognizing local companies who demonstrate excellence,” Ellen Wood, CEO of Vcfo and chairwoman-elect of the chamber, said in a statement. "Having a healthy and engaged business community is vital to our region’s prosperity. It goes well beyond creating jobs for our citizens. In addition to paying taxes that help fuel vital community services, the business community gives back through millions of dollars in company donations and employee volunteer contributions that help lift up many Austinites.”